Areas are the thematic zones, each consisting of 3 levels except for Sepulcrypt. The appear in the following order.
The appear as follows:
- The Park appears 1st, it has a grassy theme
- The Matrix appears 2nd, it has a technological theme
- Hellspring appears 3rd, it has a desert theme
- The Hyperborean appears 4th, it has an ice theme
At the end of the 4th area, the player is given a choice of 2 exits, leading to their own areas.
They both lead to the same area.
- 200,000,000 Leagues Under appears 6th, it has an underwater theme
At the end of the 6th area, the player is once again given a choice of 2 exits, leading to their own areas.
They both lead to the same 8th zone
- Aether Labyrinth appears 8th, it has a sky theme
- Fallen Heaven appears 9th, it has a ruins theme
- Sepulcrypt appears 10th, it only has 1 level and is not randomly generated. It is a massive mausoleum complex
If a later zone is unlocked but an earlier one isn't, you just skip ahead. At the end of Sepulcrypt, the player can choose between the levels of Path A and Path B.
- The Titan's Guts appears 11th, it has an internal organs theme. Unlocked by defeating 5 different bosses across runs.
- Blood Asylum appears 12th, it has an asylum theme. Unlocked by killing 3 bosses in a single run.
- Severed Faces Zone appears 13th, it is an area with severed faces everywhere. Unlocked by killing all major enemies in an area.
- Demon Keep appears 11th, it has a demonic fortress vibe. Unlocked by unlocking 10 characters.
- The Cult Temple appears 12th, it has a cultist theme. Unlocked by beating the Sepulcrypt 5 times.
Feel free to add new zones.